Native-English Speaking ELT Trainers Needed in Macao
The MPI-Bell Centre of English is in need of a highly experienced trainer or teacher-trainer to join its dynamic team of native-English speaker ELT trainers in Macao.
The MPI-Bell Centre of English is an English teaching and testing centre attached to Macao Polytechnic Institute. The Centre, which was established in 2003, provides teaching in ESP, EAP, General English, as well as teacher training and corporate classes. The Centre also offers the IELTS, BULATS, and TKT examinations, as well as tailor-made testing services for our clients. MPI-Bell is housed in a modern teaching building equipped with interactive smart boards and a well-resourced e-learning centre. Classes may take place either on-campus, or in . Also please can you change the advert from part-time to full time.arious locations around Macao.
The Centre offers classes between the hours of 09.00 – 21.00 Monday to Friday. Trainers may therefore be required to work in either the morning, afternoon, or evening, but rarely at weekends. Although the Centre does not provide classes to Young Learners, much of our teacher-training work is with teachers at primary and secondary level. A background in Young Learner teaching or teacher-training is therefore highly desirable.
Trainers are required to provide a maximum of 20 contact teaching and testing hours per week, which may include short assignments in mainland China or neighbouring countries.
We aim for the successful candidate to take up the position in January 2015.
For our partners Bell provides Employment Agency Services as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. The successful candidate will be employed directly by MPI-Bell Centre of English - Macau Polytechnic Institute.
· Degree (preferably language related)
· Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) or equivalent
· Extensive EFL experience
· Experience of teaching on a wide variety of courses, including Teacher-Training courses
· EFL teaching experience in Asia
· Knowledge of public ELT examinations (e.g. IELTS, BULATS, TKT)
· MA in TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or equivalent
· Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (DELTA) or equivalent
· Teaching experience in China, or cultures with Chinese populations
· Experience of materials writing for ESP, or for other areas of ELT
· Spoken Chinese
· Experience of acting as examiner in ELT public examinations (E.g. IELTS or BULATS examinations)
· Experience of leading Teacher-Development programmes related to Young Learners
To apply please visit http://www.bellenglish.com/Jobs/Latestvacancies/