Native English Teacher - Macau
Known as ‘The Las Vegas of Asia’, Macau is located on the western bank of the Pearl River Delta in southern Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China. It borders the Mainland city of Zhuhai and is just a short ferry ride to Hong Kong. The city’s architecture, art, religion, traditions, food and community reflect the combination of Chinese, Western and Portuguese cultures positioning itself as the World Centre of Tourism and Leisure as it develops into a quality global tourist destination.
- Native English Speaker
- A University Degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100 hour minimum)
- OR a Bachelor of Education/University Degree + Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
- A valid passport (with at least one year on it)
- A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids
- Must be available to work on weekends, but will only work three half days in week.
- Full Visa Sponsorship
- Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
- Competitive incremental salary
- Optional convenient and affordable accommodation package
- Overtime payment
- Summer holiday bonus
- Contract completion bonus MOP 10 000
- Tendays annual leave and 7 days paid sick leave
- Paid public holidays
- Orientation program
- Employee assistance and support
Please email email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved