A firmly established English Learning Center in Hong Kong, Monkey Tree, is looking for outgoing teachers to join its staff in Hong Kong, China and Macau.
They focus on a fun and stimulating learning program that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs in young learners. Students aged 2 and a half – 12 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by their dedicated team of professionals. Small class sizes, an internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both their students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
- Native English Speaker
- A university degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Valid passport
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic and should have a genuine love of teaching and children.
- For Macau and China you need to have 2 years relevant experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- Organize necessary class materials
- Full visa sponsorship (all administered by the Company)
- Comprehensive, paid 8 day training and orientation program
- Optional, convenient, and affordable accommodation package
- Accommodation: Optional and subsidized (Fully furnished shared accommodation)
- Salary: competitive and incremental with completion bonus. 23 000 – 24 000 HKD per month for the Hong Kong position. The China and Macau salary will be discussed in the interview.
- Appraisals and career assistance
- Employee assistance and support
- Social network connections prior and post arrival in Hong Kong
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
If you are interested in the Hong Kong , Macau or China position, please email your CV to Kerri at firstname.lastname@example.org and state in the subject line if it is for the Hong Kong, China or Macau position.