A firmly established English Learning Center in Hong Kong, Monkey Tree, is looking for outgoing teachers to join its staff in Macau.
Known as The Las Vegas of Asia, Macau is located on the western bank of the Pearl River Delta in southern Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China. It borders the Mainland city of Zhuhai and is just a short ferry ride to Hong Kong.
The city's architecture, art, religion, traditions, food and community reflect the combination of Chinese, Western and Portuguese cultures positioning itself as the World Centre of Tourism and Leisure as it develops into a quality global tourist destination.
They focus on a fun and stimulating learning program that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs of young learners. Students aged between 3 and 12 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by their dedicated team of professionals. Small class sizes, an internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both their students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
- Native English Speaker
- A University Degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100 hour minimum)
- OR a Bachelor of Education/University Degree + Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
- A valid passport (with at least one year on it)
- A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids
- Must be available to work on weekends, but will only work three half-days in a week.
- Full Visa Sponsorship
- Comprehensive training program 5000 MOP
- Competitive salary
- Month 1 = 18 000 MOP
- Month 2 to 12 = 20 000MOP
- Optional convenient and affordable accommodation package
- Overtime payment
- Contract completion bonus 10 000 MOP
- Orientation program
- Employee assistance and support