English Teachers needed in Shanghai
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
Apply to work in one of the most beautiful locations in the world. We currently have vacancies in Shanghai, China. Also known as the “Pearl of the Orient” this beautiful city is home to The Bund which is the main attraction in Shanghai’s iconic skyline.
An established English learning center in Shanghai is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in Shanghai. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: RMB 20,000 per month.
- Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion.
- Contract completion bonus of 10,000 RMB.
- Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
- Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
- Fully sponsored visa.
- Comprehensive training program on arrival.
- Social network connections prior and post arrival.
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
- Placements also available Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Macau and Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Clean criminal conviction check and health check
- Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved