English Teacher vacancy in Macau!
Macau is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People's Republic of China. Located on the southeast coast of China, it borders Guangdong Province of mainland China to the north. It is about 60 kilometers (37 miles) to the southwest of Hong Kong. It is a fusion of East and West in lifestyles, architecture, and food. Known for its huge casinos and being the world's top gambling city, it also boasts some popular attractions for tourists to visit.
Charlotte International English (Macau) is the first branch in this city. Our headquaters (based in Guangzhou) had developed a language learning curriculum with culture and literature, leadership and social skills for Chinese kids. Most of our materials are published by Oxford Press. All teaching plans are well designed for Asians children between 5 to 12 years old by providing a native and original English learning enviornment.
* Working time: 40 hours, teaching time less than 25 hours per week
* Kids: aged from 2 to 12 years old
* Teaching English through songs, games and dances on class with Chinese assistant.
* Prepared lesson plans.
* Assist to promote our English Centre by taking short tutorial videos.
* Native speaker from USA/UK/Canada/Australia/New zealand
* Teaching experience are highly preferred.
* TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is required.
* Outgoing and active. Always be patient to young kids from 3-12 years old.
* 18 to 45 years old.
* Non-criminal record.
* Salary: USD$2300 to $2700 per month after tax. (Depends on qualifications and experience and teaching hours.)
* Free accommodation (in ZhuHai) or housing allowance USD$300/month.
* USD$500 flight allowance after one year contract completion.
* Airport pick up.
* Paid Macau public holidays.
* Provide Macau working Visa.
* One year contract.
* Paid Health insurance (organized by the company)
Can't wait to see you in Macau! Please contact us if you are interested. Details are as follows.
Contact person: Martin Lee
Whatsapp: +853 6660 9131